Types of homes
- Single Family Residential - a typical detached home sitting on its own lot. May be in a community with association fees, or may not.
- Condo - usually a 2-story building with either an up or a down unit. Attached both sides or end unit. Association fees may care for exterior and provide community pool.
- Hi-rise Condo - many stories and many to see.
- Townhouse - some single story but mostly 2-story homes attached. Association fees.
- Patio Homes - yard is limited to a private patio for each unit
- Multi-family - Three or more units.
- Lofts - very few in Las Vegas.
Prominent Realty Group
7469 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 130
Las Vegas, NV 89128